Last modified: 11/01/2023
Takt, Inc. (“Takt" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.takt.io/ (the “Website”), access Takt solutions, or use our mobile application (“Takt Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Takt.
- Through mobile and/or desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Takt.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Takt or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Your use of the Takt Platform and Website may be further governed by any other agreement entered into between Takt and the Customer (“Customer”) named therein (“Customer Agreement”) governing Customer’s accounts with Takt. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of the Customer Agreement and this Policy, the terms of the Customer Agreement shall control.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on Takt Platform or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website or Takt Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.("personal information");
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or Takt Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or Takt Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From your employer provided as part of the Takt Platform configuration.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on the Website or through Takt Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or through Takt Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Takt Platform. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Takt Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any information entered into the system as a result of use of the Takt Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website and Takt Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Takt Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Social media information including usernames and profile details.
Takt does not collect Personal Information of its Site users’ online activity over time and across third-party websites and therefore does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the opportunity to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual’s online activity over time and across third-party websites or online services. As a result, your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our analytics or tracking tools.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and Takt Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Takt, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Clickstream Data. As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can identify the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Site. We may use clickstream data as a form of non-Personal Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and Takt Platform to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or Takt Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Takt's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Takt about Takt Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "share" feature of Takt Platform, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Takt, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Takt. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Takt Platform to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the notification or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Takt Platform as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Takt Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
11600 Sunrise Valley Drive, Ste 320
Reston, VA 20191